Thursday, June 20, 2013

"baby steps, baby steps"

Summer is so busy!
Aubree is starting to take steps, taking her first couple all on her own two days ago! Since then we showed her the walking toy, and she loves it! I love her big grin when she pushes it all over. She gets stuck a lot, the boys redirect her while she yells at them (which is so funny, I need to get video of that too) then she takes off again.

Grace and Cameron enjoy the sprinklers


and Reese tries to help out.. though Aubree typically does not calm down ;P the kids keep wanting to hold her when she's upset to calm her down, but they lament that it  just doesn't work like when I hold her.  love those snuggles!

We've done some fun stuff in June so far, and maybe I'll catch up. maybe not. that's what i love about summer; so laid-back! but Grandma asked for more pics, so here's to you Grandma!

No comments: