But I digress. The kids were excited about all the snow, and since they had so much time, wanted to go sledding. (well actually, Grace was very enthusiastic, Reese was complaining about going, and Cameron was along for whatever we were going to do) Now, you have to remember I have not taken all the kids someplace since getting pregnant and sick. Going someplace by choice instead of necessity is a fairly recent occurrence.
But I took them all out sledding for three days in a row! Even though there was whining every time from someone (except Grace.... she sure loves sledding!) I did it! I was very excited for myself for making the effort... we gotta celebrate the little miracles, right?
The kids did some sled-boarding, ramp-aiming, and body sledding, and generally had an awesome time.
1 comment:
Hooray for you guys and fun times! Brings back fun memories of going sledding when I was little at our elementary school. :)
Post a Comment