Over a week!! Without being eaten!!
That is how busy and crazy life has been. And if we haven't eaten our brownies, we sure haven't written on some blog.
So I am here to plead our case, we will be better when have transitioned more into all that is going on. But we cannot neglect to mention the fabulous weeks in August we had, so here is one of my favorite pics of the month. (there are almost 600, so it was hard to choose)
3 comments:
So BEAUTIFUL and such CUTE kids! You can send the brownies down here. They are my fave too.
Your babies are getting so big! I love the new heading picture on your blog! I hope you guys can slow down and enjoy some brownies. Tell Sitka Hi for us. We miss you guys and think about you all the time!
What an amazing place to live! It looks so refreshing!
Post a Comment