This week Grace wanted to wear her princess dress, tights, church shoes, and dance to a princess song. I found a disney princess song, and she loved twirling around to it. She even got the boys to dress up in their church stuff to dance with her! She did it several times this week, adding tiaras, she was pretty cute. The boys contributed by adding their version of the boy Russian dance parts they've seen, which is actually pretty cool for me. I love it!
Don't get the idea Grace is some fluffball though... she instigates a lot of the wrestling around here, and holds her own. Its hard to convince the boys to be gentle with her, when she's arguing to jump with them on a trampoline and laughing as she gets bounced way high.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I love that the boys are so good as to go along with her schemes as well. What a fun little family!
Thanks for the note and pictures.
How is the visit with Dave and Liz going? Any good fish stories?
Dad
Post a Comment