
This week was very busy, but when we had several inches of perfect packing snow on Monday, and Cameron asked if I would "please please" build a snowman with him, I had to put off making cookies for friends for a couple hours (sorry:)) and go outside with him and Grace. It was so much fun.
Cameron asked for a little snowball, and then proceeded to push it around the small yard, as it got bigger and bigger till he couldn't move it anymore.

I did the same, and I was a little bummed mine wasn't that much bigger than his :P His was supposed to go on top of mine, but I couldn't lift it (we have
very heavy, wet snow) so we made two snowmen instead. Grace helped make the heads, and stick on more snow to even them out and keep straight. Her gloves were way too big, which made it hard for her, but she was so cute trying to grab and then push on the snow that kept falling out of her hands.... she would laugh, and try again.

Cameron was hoping to have lots of cool stuff to put on the snowmen, but all I had were carrots, and then we found some rocks and sticks...I still think they're cute.

Reese came home while we were finishing up, but thought it was way more fun to throw snowballs. especially at me.

I didn't get some things done that day I wanted, But I was so grateful for Cameron asking me to play with him... it was a great valentines day! I love those great kids!
4 comments:
Its nice to be able to put off important things for the more important things!
I wish that we had as good a use for snow as you do. Once the kids are gone, it doesn't seem like as much fun! Thanks for sharing this and other family times with us -- we really enjoy them.
Love dad
What a fun day. :)
that sounds like a great day!
Post a Comment