Monday, January 17, 2011

Sickos...

I think it is a verifiable fact, a mathematical proof that when there is a day off planned, the body believes that it would be a great idea to get sick on that day. Martin Luther King Day was today, and that means health problems. Reese became sick early Thursday morning, throwing up. So he stayed home for the next few days, but seemed to be healthy for the weekend. Cameron still has the sniffles, but seems to be alright. I became somewhat sick early Saturday, but it escalated to a full blown spew-fest by 7 pm. I don't think I've thrown up that much since I've been married! Grace then tossed her cookies Sunday morning. Debbie has been so wonderful throughout the whole sickness sweeping our household... she has been our Nurse Florence Nightingale to the rescue. I really hope she doesn't get sick! Well, I wasn't supposed to have today off, but here I was sick while Debbie and the kids went sledding and ice skating. Oh well, the "holiday bug" strikes again, but we're hoping to be healthy soon!

3 comments:

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

Ewww. That does not sound fun at all...though it does seem a little more fun than going to work.

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

Ewww. That does not sound fun at all...though it does seem a little more fun than going to work.

Carrie said...

Ugh! I hate when that happens. I hope you all are 100% go soon.