Reese and Cameron were so excited to have them come, and Cameron insisted on watching their plane fly away. Yeah for family!!!! We get to see them for one more day full of fun next tuesday, and Dave will be with them too, hoorah!Friday, July 30, 2010
Our first Visitors!!
My parents came to visit us for about five days, and it was wonderful to see them, and to show them around Sitka! We took them on two hikes, to three beaches, and enjoyed hanging out. They also got to come to a dance show I was in, yeah! I was surprised how nervous I was to perform for them, but they say they didn't notice any mistakes!
Reese and Cameron were so excited to have them come, and Cameron insisted on watching their plane fly away. Yeah for family!!!! We get to see them for one more day full of fun next tuesday, and Dave will be with them too, hoorah!
Reese and Cameron were so excited to have them come, and Cameron insisted on watching their plane fly away. Yeah for family!!!! We get to see them for one more day full of fun next tuesday, and Dave will be with them too, hoorah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Family is fun! So glad you got your first visitors and I hope there are a lot more to follow.
Post a Comment