Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just keep going

So, though it is weird, life goes on, and new normals get more comfortable.
Cameron and Reese started soccer club, and had a lot of fun the first day, though we were so blasted by the wind watching them for 2 hours, we ended up seeking refuge in the van, watching Reese run around in it through the windshield. Guess we could be more supportive, but we did have a great view only 2 ft. behind where we'd been sitting, and we're just not used to windy 50 degree days in July.
Grace loves to pick berries whenever we're outside playing/hiking, and we have to try to curb her enthusiasm to the more ripe ones, since her system seems to have a hard time with the green ones that her taste doesn't object to. And I was SO happy to get a photo of Reese without a wacky face, he has such a great smile but loves to make silly ones so much more! We were checking out the Dolly Varden that are coming into Starrigavin, RD was so excited to fish them, but when he went there were already 2 guys fly fishing it. I know he'll be going in the early morning soon if it's the only time!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

fun times. I'm glad life there is becoming more homey. I like it when that "settled" feeling finally comes.