
On tuesday night the New Archangel Dancers had a dress rehearsal for us learning group; several new dancers did a half hour show, just for family and friends, with performing dancers.
I was pretty nervous since I hadn't practiced those dances very much, and one I hadn't even done right yet, but it went better than I feared, and was a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. This is one of four dances us newbies did. It's one of the easiest :), which was great for our first 'performance'. I'm in the blue, and sorry the video is rather blurry, we can't upload much bigger.
I got a phone call the next night from the director asking if I was up for dancing in shows now, and my first one is this tuesday! Aahh! I think they're desperate for dancers :)
Wish me luck!
4 comments:
How wonderful! You did great. I'm sure you'll do fabulous dancing in shows.
What a fun dance! Nice work. :)
The video didn't work for me, but I am excited to see you are still doing the dance group. Sounds fun to me.
Way to go, Debbie! We wish we were there with you guys. Actually, my parents are on an Alaskan cruise right now (but not one that stops in Sitka). We hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment