Tuesday was my first show for NAD, and it was so much scarier than the dress rehearsal, Aahh!
I only did two dances of the six that are performed, it was so crazy how fast people have to change costumes etc, it's intimidating. I made several mistakes, and my costume skirt was not cinched close, only the bow was tied, in the first dance! I'm lucky it didn't fall off while I was out there. So thankfully I had no dramatic mess-ups, and it's over. Two shows next week and the week after, I sure hope the jitters get better. I was still shaking after the last dance.
Here's the dress rehearsal version of the last dance, Finale.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You did a great job!! We all loved it. The girls said you were "the main girl" of the whole dance. We especially liked your twirling and fancy footwork. They are lucky to have you!! I bet the jitters will lessen as you perform more. Pretty soon you will be an old hand at it.
That's awesome! You all looked great.
That is GREAT!!! how fun! wish I had some moves! I can't wait to come and visit you guys! I am so proud of you! lovies!
Post a Comment