One morning when I first saw her (at 6:40 am) she had brown around her lips and was holding two blown glass stars from RMNP that had been by the kitchen window; suspicious, I went downstairs and found ...
the candy had been on the third shelf up.Grace figured out how to climb up Reese's bunk ladder, so we took out a rung so she couldn't get up. So now she climbs up the end, hauling herself up high enough to get her knee into the bottom beam, then over the top.
After putting Grace back in her bed more than 10 times, we found her asleep in our bed.
Not to mention she wants to swing as high as her brothers, all by herself.
3 comments:
When I see pictures of Grace I just want to give her a hug.
Miss you guys. It was nice talking to RD the other day...sorry I was so wasted.
She's adorable!
Reading this makes me laugh as I imagine Talmage (who recently learned to climb up to the top of his changing table to reach the stash of binkies, and who also climbed up the bunk bed ladder, causing us to remove it entirely since the other kids can climb up without it). We need to get our kids together again. We think of you guys a lot and wish it were easier to see you. So thanks for posting about your life happenings on your blog. We miss you guys. You are such an awesome family!
Post a Comment