Reese loves to joke around, and every night at dinner he asks RD to tell real stories that are funny, about RD or someone they know, including themselves. While those conversations are often full of chortling and shrieks of laughter, last night was a very silly night. After a particularly hysterical line-up, Reese was in the joking mood all night. It was fun to see him having such a good time, and sharing that carefree, enjoying the moment persepctive, but it wasn't exactly appropriate when we were reading scriptures and trying to get the kids ready to say prayers.
I was trying to help them calm down enough to talk without giggling by reminding them who we are talking to, and how Heavenly Father has given us everything we have. I was earnestly into my little talk when Reese pipes up, "He gave us jokes too!" followed by peals of laughter from him and Cameron.
then by RD and I.
He's right!
2 comments:
What a fun little guy!
That's really cute. :)
Post a Comment