She would laugh and laugh every time she saw that crab move across our hands. She's fearless though, and wanted hold the little guy. That crab was man-handled for sure, but she thought it was great! Starfish are found in abundance here. The boys love tromping through the water looking for starfish that have yet to find a rock to latch onto until the tide comes back in.
Cameron loves to be goofy as he's running around on the beaches. He has an awesome smile!
This was Grace's first experiencing being chased by the waves!
All the kids had a great time running chasing and running from the waves! We actually went to this beach because we heard one could find abandoned sand dollars that wash up onto the shore. While we didn't have any luck on the hunt for dollars, we still had a great time getting out and getting wet and sandy!
I've been trying to get out and fish when I can. The Pink Salmon were still out in the bays so I've had a great time pulling those 5-8 lbs fish in!
They are alright to eat, but we're hoping that I can catch some silver salmon here in the next couple weeks as they make their way up the rivers! I had one one week ago but it as soon as it was hooked, it made a bee line for the open sea and is likely still heading out there with my hook hanging from its lip. I changed over to heavier line after that. Here's hopin'!
I have to hand it to Debbie for doing an awesome job in here photo-taking skills. While I feel bad that she isn't in as many pictures as she should be due to being behind the camera, I think she has is definitely developing a talent to take awesome pics like the one below. While we haven't had many sunsets, Debbie captured this one perfectly!
We do live in a heavenly place... when it's not raining!
7 comments:
ok, so jealous! I thought I was jealous of Co? What a beautiful place to live! Wish we could visit!
How fun to be so close to so many cool things! I'm jealous too.
I Love The Pictures--I wish Debbie could help me!!
What great pictures! It looks like a beautiful place. Hope y'all are getting settled and that it is feeling like home. *Ü* Take care!!
looks like you guys are having a great time! beautiful place!
How fun! Maybe I should have done psychology, too, instead of chemical engineering. We miss you. You are such a wonderful family! We're thinking about you.
Awesome stuff. I love the pic of Grace by the waves. It was very nice chatting with you!
Post a Comment