At this point, we're not sure if internet will even be possible!!! So we're hoping this saturday but we'll see... things are VERY SLOW around here. Hopefully we'll have phone by then... it's just so dang frustrating. Hope to talk to you all soon!
Debbie! Hi! I just read about your move to Alaska. How exciting! Good luck. I'm sure the people will love you and your family there. All the best! :) Hope the internet and phone get figured out soon! :)
I hope that by the fact that you're worrying about the phone and internet that that means all your family and all your stuff has at least made it there safely! Good luck in Alaska! It will definitely be an adventure!
5 comments:
oh my, that is so frustrating!! I hope you get phone and internet soon!
Debbie!
Hi! I just read about your move to Alaska. How exciting! Good luck. I'm sure the people will love you and your family there. All the best! :)
Hope the internet and phone get figured out soon! :)
Anxiously waiting for an update--glad you made it safe!
I hope that by the fact that you're worrying about the phone and internet that that means all your family and all your stuff has at least made it there safely! Good luck in Alaska! It will definitely be an adventure!
Good luck. I hate not having internet. We are in San Fran now so if you guys get the chance to visit, as well, wed love to see you.
Post a Comment