What you don't see is the preceding mess. That door now has a latch on it.
Her face was so funny when she realized we were watching her; she paused, grabbed another handful, and walked as fast as she could out of there!!
Then when I was trying to get some packing done for our trip to Sitka (Yeah!) Grace kept coming to show me toys, and want me to play with them with her. When several toys didn't hold my attention long enough, she decided she didn't need me to play.....
I had been wondering who was going through the TP so fast.
Since RD's parents are watching the kids while RD interviews in Sitka, I'm not posting this until we are home!! We all laugh about these things, right?!:)
p.s.
Anyone know where that quote is from? If you do, we will be thoroughly impressed with your Christmas cheer! (hint hint)
1 comment:
I love the family picture!
Post a Comment