anyway, there were a few highlights with our fam...
hiking up battle creek trail with my parents,
playing settlers and watching "Nacho" with my siblings WAY too late into the morning, and generally staying up late to hang out and talk (though we totally paid for it driving back Sunday, and the next few days),
watching/playing my brother's Wii (that saved the day when it just dumped snow on us in the middle of the week. Even my grandma got in the action!
One of RD's favorite things was fishing the Provo with our brothers Dave and Dave

And of course we all hit the Creamery (thanks dad and mom) and Eliane's French Bakery, and Bajio's.
the cousins playing together and getting along well was fun to see! Grace loved to laugh at Leah and Hannah! I miss so much being able to see them all. jumping on the trampoline was a lot of fun, though I get a little freaked out being bounced 'too high' (thanks for your indulgence Dave and nan!:))...,
and being able to see everyone all together! Yeah for family! I'm so grateful for the hope of eternal families!! and with all our little foibles, having a family that loves each other. What a grand design for our lives!
4 comments:
How fun! I love family reunions.
That looks like a ton of fun. It is wonderful to be with family. I agree with the family compound idea. We need to get us one of those.
I love the family picture at the top. You all look great.
We should have made it a Morey reunion we would have totally been there!
Love you too debbie...miss you tons more though when it's all over...maybe we shouldn't have any more...JUST KIDDING!!! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment