Monday, December 29, 2008

Gracie Girl



So, I wanted to write a little Gracie update, before she's no longer 9 months. 9 months to about 18 months is one of my favorite ages (at least until age 6), I just love it! And I have some pics of Grace that I wanted to share. Grace is so much fun now!! She crawls, but not too far or fast to get into stuff yet. She loves playing games, especially turn-taking games like peekaboo, and mimicking. The boys love when she blows her tongue at them, they do it back at her; a lot of spit flies around, we try to stand clear. She still doesn't want anything to do with solid foods, but has put the 'meltable' finger foods in her mouth, and spits out the 'melted' goop. She grinds her bottom teeth against her top teeth a lot, and loves splashing in the tub. She waves hi and bye-bye, puts her arms up to be held, and gives great hugs and snuggles. She hates being left alone, having her diaper changed, a spoon coming towards her, getting into her snowsuit, and wearing hats. She's excited to see anyone of her family, dogs, and geese. We just love her!

2 comments:

S B H said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Your little Gracie is just so ADORABLE!! I love those B&W photos!

beccabo said...

Debbieshe is soooo adorable...makes me almost wan to have another...I love your photography skills! You are so talented! call me soon...or i'll call you! :)