Monday, October 6, 2008

Party!


It was Papa's birthday (RD's grandfather) weekend, and General Conference, so we had a big party in Denver. Happy Birthday Papa!!!!!
Our boys LOVE going down, seeing all the family and playing with their cousins... Reese had so much fun playing football with his (second?) cousins. Kudos to them that even though he was the smallest, he didn't come in with any wounds!
They also love to play in the sand pile by the house, with the awesome trucks they have. I love cameron's sound effects when he plays, they're great. All the beeps and vroom, and rolled rr's. Cameron decided to make up his own pajamas, which reminded me of a funny picture I have in my old high school scrapbook of my dad when we went snorkeling.. hehehe. As of now I'll resist putting it up; after all, I'm sure he's got more embarrassing pics of me than me of him.
And Grace got a chance to score snuggles from her grandparents! She gets overwhelmed by the number of people that we usually hang out with down in Denver, so it was nice for her to get some one-on-one time.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like you guys had a good weekend. You have such a cute family!

Jules said...

Aaaww, I miss you guys so much!!!

Robyn said...

In answer to your question--the geneticist at JHH had us get scans of her kidneys. The kidneys and ears develop at the same time, so kids with genetic deafness often have kidney problems as well. It should just take an x-ray, and your ENT could order it. We never finished with the geneticist (one more appointment when we already had too many) so we never found out for sure, but now her doctors want to know...so we're looking into it again.

dmgeiger said...

RD,
I am so jealous of your parents and grandparents. But luckily we get to see you soon. To both you and Deborah I can't believe how much Grace has grown. Thanks for all the news. I hope the boys will recognize us when they see us.

Dave Geiger said...

The pictures are wonderful Debbie! And what is that picture of Dad snorkeling that you were talking about? I'd like to see it!