Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to RD!



Happy Birthday to the most wonderful, perfect for me man!!! You're GRREAT!! I love ya!

Thanks for the excuse to eat yummy treats too... we all appreciated that!

7 comments:

sambritt said...

Happy B-day RD. RD you are a great man. If we were both Gay I would want you.

Despain said...

Happy Birthday RD. Looking at your cake.....is making me hungry! We hope you had a great day. You're a great guy and we wish a great year for you.

KIC said...

Happy Birthday RD!! That cake looks SOOOO good!

Sarah said...

Hope your birthday was great RD! Perhaps we may share the same birthday! Is yours the 4th also? I'm thinking I may have to try making that cake--it looks deliciously deadly! (Good work, Debbie!)

beccabo said...

RD!!!! Happy (late) birthday! THe cake looks fabulous debbie, what a fun idea!
Hope things are going good this week! Call you later! love me

S B H said...

Oh my goodness RD!!!! I didn't know about your birthday!!! (Jared never remembers to tell me that kind of thing) I saw this post on your blog the other night & I meant to leave a comment! Happy late birthday! It looks like Debbie took good care of you - that cake looks delectable!! I wish I was there, & not just for the cake :) We love you guys!

Clan Sharik said...

If we had been there....

We would be singing at the paarty

R.D. is not singing at the paarty

Because it is his paarty

YOU! are the behst R.D.

Sorry we missed your special day

We thought about asking if we could

join you in your quarters for toast

but then we saw that cake!

So much better than corn on the cob

on a stick!

Mucho, mucho love coming your way!