Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blow Out Weekend


RD was very, very excited about the BYU/Wyoming game, and how BYU blew them out of the water. I guess he really wanted to be part of the action; today at church Grace had to have the biggest blow-out yet while sitting in his lap. of course it would be on the one dry-clean only item in our house. The funny thing is RD didn't even notice it until after I came back from changing Grace's diaper and noticed I had to change her clothes. He looked down at his knees, found a little spot, and then looked a little further and wham! it was all over. Having had the sudden warm feeling many, MANY times, I think it's funny he was just sitting there with it for awhile. hehehe.

It was a great weekend cause RD's grandparents came to visit. We had So much fun with them, hanging out and playing some games. Reese and Cameron loved getting to know them and Reese is now asking when we can go see them again. Though it may not be totally for the relationship... Reese thanked Heavenly Father for Mama Carol bringing banana bread that night!


It was just fun to laugh and listen to their stories, and to have the kids make friends with their great-grandparents.
I just wanted to post these random pics....I"m too paranoid to give my kids raw cookie dough, but RD made cookies with them one night, and they each got a huge spoonful to work on while they cooked. They were SO happy!

Here's our little native american......actually, we're getting their tribal membership cards here soon in the Choctaw nation. who would've known!

And we can't overlook Grace! Her hair is actually getting a little lighter, and only a tiny bit longer, so I've been working on making headbands for her. she's cute bald and all, but why have a girl if you can't dress her up?!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

That's such a sweet picture of Grace! How do you make her headbands?

JrJr Moreys said...

You have beautiful kids!

S B H said...

Great story about RD, I had to tell Jared right away so that he could read all about it!
I also think that the picture of Grace is absolutely the most cutest picture EVER! She is such a doll!

Carrie said...

You have such a cute family and I have to put in my comment for your previous blog here too. It was quite the funny story but and I am also amazed at how early you'd have to deal with that stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't imagine any better people that would teach their kids everything they need to be true to their faith. Thanks for sharing that story so that I will know that even the most righteous parents have to deal with the evils of the world too. I've been worried about how I will deal with the world my children will be growing up in. Love you guys.

Despain said...

I guess the doctors haven't been able to help you yet RD, don't worry we all poop our pants every once in a while. Just for fun!

beccabo said...

What great pics! I can't believe you took a pic of the pants! HAHA!

sambritt said...

Don't worry. On Sunday I was watching our kids (alone), and I bathed them in Brittany's parents tub (their jetted tub in their master bath) and Jade pooped a log bigger than me, after which Graham shat on the bath mat.

Let's just say I needed the sacrament later that day.