Thursday, August 7, 2008

Reese sweats blue and white...

Reese is indoctrinated to love the cougars, and loves to draw. So of course he draws lots of BYU footbal players and cosmo etc. We wanted to hike the Y one last time before we moved, but we didn't have a baby backpack and never got around to finding one we could borrow. Cameron would always remind us, whenever he saw the Y on the mountain, "there's the Y, we need to hike the Y! we forgot!".
Well, we never did it, and thought the boys would forget about it, but then Reese drew this picture... I guess elephants never forget!
(Katie, it reminded me of what you have shared about Emma and the beans.. how come they seem to only remember when we've messed up!)

And just to make expectations clear, I will not be posting everyday, this is an aberration:)

4 comments:

Despain said...

We had a great time hiking the "Y" as a family yesterday (minus Dad) and it made me sad to read your post today and to see Reese's picture. I wish we could have done the hike together while you were here. There is plenty of time to plan a hike in the future so hurry and come visit. :-)

KIC said...

Hahaha...I thought to myself "That is so much like Emma." Then I scrolled down to read your comment about Emma & the beans. :) Tell Reese that we think he is a great artist!

Sarah said...

Hiking the "Y" was on my list of things to do this summer. Maybe after it cools off a bit. I love Reese's artwork. We miss him in Primary! Not many kids will volunteer to say the prayer!

I meant to come over to say "goodbye" to you guys too but it was never a good time. I hope you are doing great! Email me your new address!

Anonymous said...

Deborah,
Thanks so much for the updates on how things are going.
Mom