some not so good news is Grace has found her hearing aids... I'm sure it'll get worse later, but she grabs them out a lot, and manages to start getting them to her mouth before I get them! aah! I need to put some of that yucky nail polish for nailbiters on the parts of them i can, but I'm not sure where to look for it. It doesn't help that she outgrows them so fast they whistle a lot and bother her. sigh.
My BYU kids!
Well, here's our annual family pic by the Mt. Timp temple where RD and I were married. We usualy do it around our anniversary, but couldn't do that this year.... we only have about 10 min where kids are somewhat cooperative, annd I have to keep going back and forth to push the timer and button, so there aren't many options, but luckily we got one not too bad. family pics get better as they get older, right?
4 comments:
Beautiful family! Wish we knew you more personally. It has been a long time. You can buy the nail stuff at Walmart. Go to the pharmacy and tell them you want it and they will order it for you.
That' suck a great family tradition--makes me really want to visit Utah again! Good luck with the next few weeks! Moving is so stressful!
Hey, thanks for the tip on the nail polish, that's so helpful!! It has been a long time, but ti's fun to at least get a peek from your blog.. you guys are so good at it!
and thanks for the luck.. we need it!
Holy cow!! You guys can't be leaving yet!!! AAHHHH!! I just got back for Jared's family reunion in CO. and I see that you are leaving!?! I will miss you guys so much! Where does the time go!? I love your family pictures at the temple, that is a really good idea! You HAVE to keep up on your blogging after you move... or else! We love you guys! give us a call if you need some help!
Post a Comment