Grace is 4 months old today!!!!! She hasn't been sleeping through the night this week, (it's cause I was expecting it!) but last night she did, so hopefully it was just a quick regression.
I couldn't decide which pic to put up, so I put up both. Sorry if there's a plethora of pics, RD said that's what really mattered, so blame him!:)
So for our 4th of July, we went to Inkom, Idaho to visit Grandpa and Grandma,
Uncle Fred,
Uncle David and Aunt Cheryl,
And we got to see the fun parade they have, as follows...
Donkey in the van....
Lots of candy, and the good stuff too!!...they also had horses, cool old cars, fire trucks,
and lots of people!


Earlier in the week, RD took the boys up to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point... turned out to be a little too 'old', scary, and expensive, but they had lots of stories to tell when they came home.



We've managed to pack a few more boxes, I think it may end up being one crazy last week trying to pack, but that's how it goes. We at least 'reserved' our truck to move, so we're a little organized, right?! I don't think I realize how much stuff we have, cause our yard sale pile is pretty huge and that's not the majority of our stuff. AAH!!! I guess I"m just in denial about really having to pack up everything. I rationalize that we're using it, so I can't start packing yet.... though I can't quite remember the last time we used our electric fondue and those winter snowsuits aren't really being utilized.
We've managed to pack a few more boxes, I think it may end up being one crazy last week trying to pack, but that's how it goes. We at least 'reserved' our truck to move, so we're a little organized, right?! I don't think I realize how much stuff we have, cause our yard sale pile is pretty huge and that's not the majority of our stuff. AAH!!! I guess I"m just in denial about really having to pack up everything. I rationalize that we're using it, so I can't start packing yet.... though I can't quite remember the last time we used our electric fondue and those winter snowsuits aren't really being utilized.
2 comments:
The only thing worse than moving is.....OK....I can't think of anything.
At least our last two moves in the last 6 months were relatively close.
Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Heya Debbie and Fam- looks like the 4th was great fun for you all. You need to stop by and come ride one last time before you leave. I am sure you can fit it in between packing, right? Maybe to take a break?? Seriously. Twould be geat fun.
Post a Comment