Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We wish all you women a Happy Mother's Day, especially to our two great moms and our three wonderful grandmas!




The reasons I'm grateful to be a mom, and why I need a break on Mother's Day!


She sure is a keeper!


This term is really busy, but we're trying to have some fun doing stuff we've wanted to do here before we move. We went up to thanksgiving point farm country (counting the miles and our mpg, anxious for good news) so Cameron could have his first pony ride.... very important! (at least to me). So far he hasn't been interested in fishing when we take Reese, but he liked the pony ride quite a bit! I was very satisfied! Reese has done it often enough (indoctrinate, indoctrinate!!) he was comfortable enough to make cowboy roping movements. There was a cute calf that licked their hands, they weren't too sure of that, some chickens they fed that was fun, and two cute baby rabbits that me and Reese wanted to bring home.
Next on our list is bowling at the Wilk, and fishing. RD took Reese last monday, and Reese was able to hook his own fish! He was really excited about it. He can cast on his own, but the ones he hooked weren't on those casts, so he's not quite on his own. We also plan on going to temple square, and are toying with the idea of going down to Arches Nat'l park, but I still need to get a little more motivated to commit to that kind of trip with our little girl.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I loved taking kids to that petting farm. Your kids really look mischievious--they must get that from RD!

sambritt said...

I'm not sure pretending to be in jail is a good thing...