There's an element of fun to dressing Grace that just wasn't quite as developed withthe boys... this week I finally got to go to Quilted Bear and persue the many headbands and clips!! Oh my gosh, it was so much fun!! I got one band and two clips, and it has been so fun, I had to go to Joann's and get some ribbons too. The headband seems to push her hearing aids out, but it is just so cute on her!

"there is only one cute baby, and every mother has it"--chinese proverb

And I just think this picture of Cameronis funny... he loves to be silly and make funny faces, and can be pretty melodramatic... can you spot the grape juice stain around his mouth?


Reese adores his little sister... we'll see how long that lasts!! probably until she starts getting into his sutff!
5 comments:
You're such a cute Mom. I'm glad the hearing aids are working for Grace.
Debbie, I've been reading your blog for a while (since you added me on facebook). I love it and grace is adorable. love ya.
I can't believe how much Cameron looks like a blonder Reese. Girls are so much fun (maybe because they just want to have it).
thanks for being so blog-active...you are an inspiration to me!!!
i love looking at all these cuties!
Congratulations! We are excited for you! She is so cute. Do you mind if we add you to our blog to keep track of you guys?
Post a Comment