Monday, April 7, 2008

AG Bell Speech Fair






A little more than a week ago, Reese participated in the AG Bell Speech Fair (AG Bell is an assoc. for those who are deaf or hard of hearing).. his kndergarten class sang "Happy Days" (it was a 50's theme). It was so cute!! I wish I could figure out the video, cause he did great. The photo is the boys garbed up before they left..I had to stay with Grace. Reese sang his heart out, and they did little hand motions as well, and learned some dance moves like the cha cha and the grind, and the hand jive. It was cool!


Conference was interesting.... that is, watching it with the kiddos was interesting. Cameron did announce, I Hear it, and sit close by the stereo once, but otherwise just wanted to play cars or get his back rubbed. Reese would explain to us why we needed to listen to the prophet, while we were trying to. sigh...




he did entertain himself with a cereal box, making it into a helmet sometimes and a robot other times.


The boys are doing well, though Cameron has started to take his diaper off very frequently. He does it when he wets or dirties his diaper, but also just because. At least today he came and told me he needed to have his diaper changed instead of taking it off 6 tiems during hte day and running around without caring. The worst is when it's dirty and he just takes it off and runs...you can imagine. especially when i'm feeding Grace..argh. I wish it was cause he's ready to be potty-trained.


Grace is doing good too, it's kind of hard to believe she's a month old! She smiles at us now, though Reese gets the most consistent smile, she's so cute! We are so glad she likes her pacifier and has taken a bottle twice. She's a great baby, I'm hoping that doesn't mean we have to make up for it when she's a toddler or teen or something:).


2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm glad Grace is being good to you! I've heard about AG Bell, but never really gotten involved with them. They're for auditory/aural kids, right?

beccabo said...

Love the smiley picture! All the boys look so COOL..how fun! Good luck potty training Cameron...BOYS!