Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We're still waiting...

No, she's not here yet, and no, nothing is happening that makes me think she's coming. I guess every child gets later and later for us. She's now eight days late, I'm scheduled to be induced tomorrow; yeah for finally having this over with (hopefully) HUGE worries about getting induced. Anyway, it just bums me out, so lets move on...

Well, while my parents were out last week, (my mom is leaving tomorrow morning--yes, we know) my mom watched the boys while my dad went used van hunting with us. I'd done all this 'research' on all the diiferent vans and their cost to own, and reliability/safety from consumer reports, and had narrowed it down to our three top picks. we spent tuesday and wednesday from the early afternoon looking at different vans we saw advertised, and on wednesday we bought our first van! It was scary and exciting, we were SO glad my dad was there to negotiate and help us know what to look for and pros/cons to different vans. And we got a great deal, since the van had been on the lot since august, and they wanted it gone....it's a short style, not very popular, but it's helpful we're not very tall people! Reese loves that it's "BYU cougars' blue. We were saying he could do a car-buying consultant job instead of the finance consultant company he's started!


We also had lots of fun hanging out with everyone, playing at the park/tennis, and watching movies.






1 comment:

Robyn said...

I feel for you--there's not much worse than going past your due date! Good luck tomorrow-- I had a great experience being induced (with Nathan-very little pitocin to do the job), so it does work well sometimes. Good luck, and congrats on the van!