Isn't she a cutie?! This is on her one week anniversary, it's so fun to have cute clothes to put her in! I love having a girl!
Cameron has stopped taking naps, a few days after Grace came (not the best timing). We were hoping he'd be more willing to go to bed at night as a result, but he's still a little 'stowaway', hanging out in the hall as long as he can. This night he even fell alseep in the hall! He is such the social boy, always wanting to be involved, go anywhere we're going.
He's also the author of such chaos as in this pic... he was looking for the 'just me and my dad' book, and went through ALL our books! I came out from feeding Grace to find this mess, and while we (mostly I) were cleaning up I found the book for him. 
Life sure is an adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment