Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello!
We're surviving, happy to be home and together again. Thanks so much to all those who have helped us out the last month, we've really needed it. Well, Provo doesn't tend to be quite as eventful and exciting as Galena, and things are still crazy, so don't expect the same amount of posting. Sorry! We weren't going to continue with a blog after this summer, but we had so much fun reading all our friends and family's blogs we thought we'd at least attempt to continue.

I"m strating to feel a little better, (I can sit at the computer for a little time), and I've been able to go outside for an hour or two in our yard. Reese had his first day at USD yesterday, and he loved it. He is in a pre-k/kindergarten class, but is the only one not attending kindergarten mainstreamed as well, so we're excited about the progress and foundation he'll get for kindergarten next year. RD's birthday was yesterday as well, he got a break from the kids for a CC luncheon, and the Cook's (our neighbors) hosted a surprise party for him!

One of the fun things we did this week was get a visit from the ice cream man! On labor day we were playing outside when we heard him coming, and decided to have Reese and Cameron experienc the magic of the ice cream truck. They were both excited, though Reese seemed more into it. He kept talking about the ice cream man and how nice he was, and how cool it was. I don't think he quite gets yet that we paid for it; I think he thought the man just goes around giving away ice cream. It was fun!

No comments: